Monday, May 28, 2012

"The Harvest" - TV Dinner Cupcakes

When I first started getting into making cupcakes, I was at the bookstore and saw the book, "Hello, Cupcake".  I immediately needed to have it and my husband was nice enough to buy it for me.  These are the first cupcakes I made from the book and they are probably still my favorites.  I just love them!


Buy this book!
Since I didn't do anything different from the book, I will just tell you to go get it!  You should have it in your kitchen, anyway! 

I have to tell you, these are SO EASY to make.  And super fun. 

Words of wisdom:  If you can, get chewable runts for the peas.  That was a suggestion given to me by the person that chose to eat the peas and carrots cupcake.  :)

Be Crafty,

Kris

Favorite quote from this Buffy Episode:
Giles: For as long as there have been vampires, there has been the Slayer. One girl in all the world, a Chosen One...
Buffy: He loves doing this part.
Giles: Alright. The Slayer hunts vampires, Buffy is a Slayer, don't tell anyone. Well, I think that's all the vampire information you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment