Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Pilot"

So. I'm Kris. And I LOVE to craft and bake.

I'm not even sure how I got started in it. Making gifts and being creative has been a part of me since I can remember. It took me until last year and multiple successful creations to finally write about it and share it with others. Maybe this will inspire you. Or maybe it will just make you hungry. Since I don't know how often I will get the chance to craft or bake, I will bring out some oldies, but goodies for you guys.

Anyway, welcome. I'm going to try something out and title all my blogs after my favorite TV show episodes, starting with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yes, that is indeed my favorite show. As I am a super nerd, you may also have to deal with some crazy posts about nerdy things. I apologize beforehand.

I hope you enjoy. I'm not a good writer, some may even say terrible. And I'm completely nerdy and random. But I know how to craft and I know how to bake. Hopefully that's all that matters.

Be crafty,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. yeah Kris .... i just added you to my google blog reader!!! can't wait to see and try out your crafts!

    ReplyDelete