Monday, September 19, 2011

"Something Blue"

Willow: "Well, baking lifts about 30% of my guilt. But only 7% of my inner turmoil."




I really do love the the pottery studio I go to.  And when I walked in early this spring, I saw a GIANT cupcake.  How could I NOT paint it!?! 
 
I wanted to make it fun and multi-colored.  It took many hours to finish, but I did it in one sitting.  Since it's an awesome storage cupcake, what better to use it for than cupcake liners?  I have so many and they were all over the place.  I've been using for a few months now and it has been a great accessory and storage container. 
 

During a visit from my mom, we decided to go to the studio and she painted a complimentary mini cupcake magnet for me.  It's super cute!  Thanks mom.
 

I hope you enjoyed this short, simple post about cupcake ceramics. 
 
Be crafty,
 
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment